SCDOT reserves the right to delete unacceptable submissions. Users repeatedly submitting unacceptable submissions may be blocked from further comments on this site. The following are examples of unacceptable social networking content and comments. The list is not intended to be all-inclusive. Examples are:
- Profane, obscene, or threatening language or content
- Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetrates discrimination on the basis of race, color, creed, age, religion, gender, national origin, physical or mental disability, or sexual orientation
- Solicitations of commerce
- Infringement on copyrights or trademarks
- Confidential or non-public information
- Attacks that are personal in nature
The opinions and comments expressed by the public on this social media site do not reflect the opinions and positions of SCDOT, its Commission, leadership, or employees.
If you have any questions concerning this page, please contact SCDOT at 855-Go-SCDOT (855-467-2368).