To archive emails from 12+ cloud-based email clients to other email clients or file formats, use Email Archiving software. It archives emails from Gmail, Opera Mail, Yahoo, Zoho mail, Office 365, Thunderbird, Live, etc. The software archives emails in different file formats like PST, MSG, MBOX, EML, EMLX, HTML, MHTML, TXT, CSV, PDF, GIF, JPG, PNG, DOCX, etc.
Follow the steps to archive emails:
- Install and run the Email Archiving tool.
- Choose the Cloud/Webmail Email Service and sign in using the login credential.
- Mark the mailbox folder from the tree structure.
- Select the saving format and choose the mail filter feature.
- Finally, choose the destination path and tap Archive.