One important thing to know before you move forward: you retain all copyrights and intellectual property rights to your books. I’ll take Lulu as an example of the steps you’ll go through to get your digital book into the iBookstore. The steps are very similar for all aggregators. ePub format. ePub is the format Apple accepts for ebooks. Lulu has a service that will run a special ePub checker and then convert your book into the proper format that is guaranteed to pass Apple’s strict guidelines. You can also submit the ePub file yourself using any number of ePub services as well as Apple’s own Pages program. If you want a speedy process, I would suggest using the aggregator’s services to avoid any technical holdups.
You will need your cover image to upload along with Germany Phone Number List your ebook in ePub format. ISBN. Lulu will assign your book an ISBN as part of their regular service. Upload. You can now upload all your files and supply all of the necessary information about your book. Get Paid. Apple retains 30% of all revenue from sales on the iBookstore. The publisher (that’s you) receives 80% of the remaining revenue and Lulu receives 20%. Or you can pay Lulu a one-time fee and you won’t pay them any additional commissions. That’s it. You now have your very own book in the Apple iBookstore for sale.Which articles attract reader attention, bringing you more traffic, more tweets and Stumbles, more eyeballs on the page? Which articles convert, bringing you more subscribers and sales.
How do you roll out a strategy that maximizes the twin impact of attraction and conversion? Head to your local newsstand. between the pages of two very different magazines: Cosmopolitan and The New Yorker. Cosmopolitan articles attract Why does a Cosmo-type article attract more attention? 77 Sex Positions in 77 Days 75 Crazy-Hot Sex Moves 10 Cheap Fun Date Ideas 117 Style Ideas Already in Your Wardrobe Seriously … 77 sex positions in 77 days? That’s a lot of daily practice — but the sex isn’t what’s actually attracting readers. We find it impossible to walk past anything that gives us seven, seventeen, or seven hundred ways to do or achieve something.